New merchat officers courses under UK accreditation open for Bulgaria and Romania
South Tyneside College [STC] and Romanian Nautical College [RNC] open the first „1+1” programme in Europe to educate Deck and Engine Officers in 2 years!
APPROVED BY THE UK MARITIME & COASTGUARD AGENCY!
|„1+1 OFFICER PROGRAMME” means:
– You study 1 year in RNC in Constanta, Romania – Fee is 1000 € paid in September plus 1000 € paid in March 2017
– You study 1 year in STC in South Shields, England – No paiment !!! Fee and accommodation are covered by „Student Finance” programme, STC college supports you. Financial support is guaranteed, you will pay back after your first employment!
– You take 12 months of sea voyage as cadet – You will be paid 400-800 € per month, voyages are guaranteed!
– You must pay only 2000 € for the 1st year !!!
– You will be paid at least 6000 € during the sea voyages !!!
– On graduation you are awarded a Higher National Diploma and a Certificate of competency (Deck or Engine Officer) issued by UK maritime authority !!!
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER AT SEA!
Now Bulgarian and Romanian officers can obtain an UK CoC at the management level:
Chief Mate course [6 months] or Second Engineer [4 months] – Half in Constanta/Romania
Apply for a management level course: www.nauticalcollege.org
ALL OPERATIONAL AND MANAGEMENT LEVEL COURSES: half in RNC and half in STC !
-Cadet sea voyages are guaranteed and paid! You earn at least 6000 €
-You do not pay fees in UK! You are a full-time student, you can apply for the UK government educational loan: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/eu-students
-You get UK officer licence, enter a huge shipping market !
-Your HND opens onshore opportunity
-UK routes are much shorter. You save 10 years until the maximum license!
Save money and precious years ! Get a UK officer licence!
FIRST COURSE STARTS ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2016!
10% DISCOUNT FOR BULGARIAN APPLICANTS !
Apply now at: www.nauticalcollege.org !
Call for details: 0040 7 5353 5353